Waste Management & Grazing Management Plans -- Drop-in Session
Date: April 12, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Sponsor: Grown in Marin
Location: NRCS Office, Petaluma
One-on-one assistance will be provided. Come catch-up on missing paperwork, your dairy specific calculations and mapping; arrive anytime & stay as long or as little as you need. All producers welcome.
**No CDQAP class hour credits are earned for these sessions.
For more information, view the event flyer.
Due November 30, 2017:
Waste Management Plan
- Facility Map
- Facility Description & Design
- Storage Capacity & Availability
- Flood Protection Identification
- Operation & Maintenance Plan
- Emergency Spill Prevention Plan
Grazing Management Plan
- Grazing Area Map & Inventory
- RB2 Checklist Form for Assessing Grazing Operations
- ID of Legacy Discharge Points
- Annual Assessment of RDM
- ID of Pollution Prevention Practices