Waste Management & Grazing Management Plans -- CDQAP Workshop
Date: May 9, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Sponsor: Grown in Marin
Location: Farm Bureau, Pt Reyes
Workshop will cover details of all deliverables & work through plans as a class. Watch for flyers later this spring for what to bring to finish your plans in class. All producers welcome.
**Workshop attendance provides 3 hours of CDQAP class credit toward the required 6 class hours for certification. Producers must sign-in and attend all three hours to receive credit.
For more information, view the event flyer.
Due November 30, 2017:
Waste Management Plan
- Facility Map
- Facility Description & Design
- Storage Capacity & Availability
- Flood Protection Identification
- Operation & Maintenance Plan
- Emergency Spill Prevention Plan
Grazing Management Plan
- Grazing Area Map & Inventory
- RB2 Checklist Form for Assessing Grazing Operations
- ID of Legacy Discharge Points
- Annual Assessment of RDM
- ID of Pollution Prevention Practices