Summer Camp (July)
Designed for youth ages 9-14 years old, led by teenage staff and 4-H adult chaperones.
4-H Camp is a fun filled week in the Las Posadas State Forest. Campers enjoy nature activities of all kinds including hikes, nature studies, outdoor cooking, botanical drawing, nature crafts and campfires.
4-H camp is a beloved tradition for many. It's no accident that our campers rave about 4-H camp and come back year after year!
Summer Camp: July 14-20, 2019
Youth Camper registration for 2019 will be open April 1, 2019 at 7:00 AM and close when camp is full.
Beginning at 7:00 AM on April 1st, the online Camper Application will be available here: https://bit.ly/2XWBeUy If there are spaces available at camp, you will be directed to the Online Application. If camp is full, you will be directed to a waiting list.
NEW THIS YEAR: When you submit the online Camper Application, your child will be have a spot at camp pending receipt of payment and enrollment in 4honline by April 9, 2019. If payment and enrollment is not received by April 9th, your spot will be forfeited.
Registration Instructions - all steps must be completed by April 9, 2019.
- Step 1: Complete the online Camper Application https://bit.ly/2XWBeUy
- Step 2: Enroll, or re-enroll in 4-H through 4honline (link and instructions will be sent upon successful completion of the online Camper Application)
- Step 3: Mail in your payment to
Marin County 4-H Camp
1682 Novato Blvd. Ste. 150-B
Novato, CA 94947
To be notified of upcoming deadlines or activities, please subscribe at https://bit.ly/2Hf3HgI
- Campers (Non 4-H Members) - $275
- Campers (Current 4-H Club Members) - $221
- Campers (Non 4-H Members bringing 3 or more members of the same family) - $240 per person
- Campers (Current 4-H Club Members bringing 3 or more members from the same family) - $186 per person
- All - $35 for Camp Sweatshirt (optional)
- All fees include an 8x10 color camp picture and a T-shirt.
Please make checks payable to “Marin County 4-H Camp”
*Camp is a sensory rich environment with a mix of structured and unstructured time. If you have any concerns about your child’s needs in this type of setting, please contact us at Marin4HCamp@gmail.com. We want to ensure your child has a successful and positive experience at camp.
Dates to Remember
- Youth Staff Training Meetings - 3rd Wednesday of the Month @ 7:00 PM
- October 31 2018: Youth Staff Applications open
- November 14 2018: Youth Staff Application and Fees Due
- February 1 2019: Adult Staff Applications open
- February 15 2019: Adult Staff Applications and Fees Due
- March 15 2019: Adult Enrollment Processes (Fingerprints and Online Courses must be complete)
- April 1 2019: 4-H Summer Camp Applications open @ 8:00 AM
- April 12 2019: Last day to receive full refund of Youth Staff fees for cancellation.
- April 13 2019: Environmental Science Institute for Las Posadas Teen Staffers and Adult Volunteers
- April 26 - 29, 2019: Youth Staff and Adult Training Weekend, Las Posadas
- May 2019: Camper Applications and Fees Due
- June 2019: Welcome Packets sent to all Campers, Youth Staff and Adult Volunteers
- July 14 - 20 2019: Camp Session
- August 14 2019: Post-camp Staff Reflection Meeting
Contacts & Information
Should you have a camper at Las Posadas and would like to send them mail, you may do so at:
Marin 4-H Camp
805 Las Posadas Rd.
Angwin, CA 94508