Summer Camp (July)
Designed for youth ages 9-14 years old, led by teenage staff and 4-H adult chaperones.
4-H Camp is a fun filled week in the Las Posadas State Forest. Campers enjoy nature activities of all kinds including hikes, nature studies, outdoor cooking, botanical drawing, nature crafts and campfires.
4-H camp is a beloved tradition for many. It's no accident that our campers rave about 4-H camp and come back year after year!
Summer Camp 2019
The dates for Summer Camp 2019 will be finalized in October.
Camp registration for 2019 will be open April 1 at 8:00am.
To be notified of upcoming deadlines or activities, please subscribe at https://bit.ly/2Hf3HgI
Summer Camp: July 14 - 21, 2018
- $240 (includes an 8x10 color camp picture and a T-shirt)
- $205.00 for the 3rd and more members of the same family
- $35 for Camp Sweatshirt (optional)
- Check payable to “Marin Co. 4-H Camp”
- No refunds after June 15, 2018
When we receive your completed camp registration, fees, and enrollment in 4honline, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Your official camper information packet with more details and driving directions will be sent (after June 5th) to the physical mailing address you provide.
*Camp is a sensory rich environment with a mix of structured and unstructured time. If you have any concerns about your child’s needs in this type of setting, please contact us at Marin4HCamp@gmail.com. We want to ensure your child has a successful and positive experience at camp.
Dates to Remember
- Youth Staff Training Meetings - 3rd Wednesday of the Month, 6:30PM
- October 20, 2017: Youth Staff Applications open.
- November 15, 2017: Youth Staff Application and Fees Due
- January 1, 2018: Adult Staff Applications open.
- February 16, 2018: Adult Staff Applications and Fees Due
- April 2, 2018: 4-H Summer Camp Applications open.
- April 13, 2018: Last day to receive full refund of Youth Staff fees for cancellation.
- April 27 - April 29, 2018: Youth Staff and Adult Training Weekend, Las Posadas
- May 1, 2018: Camper Applications and Fees Due
- June, 2018: Welcome Packets sent to all Campers, Youth Staff and Adult Volunteers
- June 15, 2018: Last day to receive full refund of Camper fees for cancellation.
Contacts & Information
Should you have a camper at Las Posadas and would like to send them mail, you may do so at:
Marin 4-H Camp
805 Las Posadas Rd.
Angwin, CA 94508