Summer Camp (July)
Designed for youth ages 9-14 years old, led by teenage staff and 4-H adult chaperones.
4-H Camp is a fun filled week in the Las Posadas State Forest. Campers enjoy nature activities of all kinds including hikes, nature studies, outdoor cooking, botanical drawing, nature crafts and campfires.
4-H camp is a beloved tradition for many. It's no accident that our campers rave about 4-H camp and come back year after year!
Summer Camp: July 14-20, 2019
Camp registration for 2019 will be open April 1 at 8:00am.
2019 Youth Staff Application Supplement is available here: 2019 Youth Staff Application Supplement
Enrollment instructions for Marin 4-H Camp through 4-H Online are available here: 4-H Enrollment Instructions for Marin 4-H Camp
To be notified of upcoming deadlines or activities, please subscribe at https://bit.ly/2Hf3HgI
- Youth Staff (Current 4-H Members) - $181
- Youth Staff (Non 4-H Members) - $235
- Current 4-H Members - $221 (includes an 8x10 color camp picture and a T-shirt)
- Current 4-H Members bringing 3 or more members from the same family - $186 (per person)
- Non 4-H Members - $275
- Non 4-H Members bringing 3 or more members of the same family - $240 (per person)
- $35 for Camp Sweatshirt (optional)
Please make checks payable to “Marin Co. 4-H Camp”
*Camp is a sensory rich environment with a mix of structured and unstructured time. If you have any concerns about your child’s needs in this type of setting, please contact us at Marin4HCamp@gmail.com. We want to ensure your child has a successful and positive experience at camp.
Dates to Remember
- Youth Staff Training Meetings - 3rd Wednesday of the Month (beginning Nov. 14th), 7:00 PM
- October 31, 2018: Youth Staff Applications open.
- November 14, 2018: Youth Staff Application and Fees Due
- January 2019: Adult Staff Applications open.
- February 2019: Adult Staff Applications and Fees Due
- April 1, 2019: 4-H Summer Camp Applications open @ 8:00 AM
- April 12, 2019: Last day to receive full refund of Youth Staff fees for cancellation.
- April 26 - April 29, 2019: Youth Staff and Adult Training Weekend, Las Posadas
- May 2019: Camper Applications and Fees Due
- June 2019: Welcome Packets sent to all Campers, Youth Staff and Adult Volunteers
- June 13 - April 20, 2019: Camp Session
- August 14th, 2019: Post-camp Staff Reflection Meeting
Contacts & Information
Should you have a camper at Las Posadas and would like to send them mail, you may do so at:
Marin 4-H Camp
805 Las Posadas Rd.
Angwin, CA 94508