Summer Camp (July & August)
Designed for youth ages 9-14 years old, led by teenage staff and adult volunteer chaperones.
Marin County 4-H Camp is a fun filled week in the Las Posadas State Forest in Angwin, Ca. Campers enjoy nature and outdoor activities of all kinds including hikes, environmental studies, outdoor cooking, botanical drawing, nature crafts, swimming, and campfires. Camp fosters healthy living in the outdoors and allows youth to build confidence, meet new people, and experience new opportunities.
4-H camp is a beloved tradition for many. It's no accident that our campers rave about 4-H camp and come back year after year!
2020 Dates to Remember
- Youth Staff Training Meetings - 3rd Wednesday of the Month @ 7:00 PM
- February 1: Adult Volunteer Applications OPEN
- February 15: Adult Volunteer Applications and Fees Due
- March 15: Adult Enrollment Processes (Fingerprints and Online Courses must be complete)
- April 1: 4-H Summer Camp Online Registration OPEN @ 7:00 AM
- April 12: Last day to receive full refund of Youth Staff fees for cancellation.
- TBD: Youth Staff and Adult Training Weekend, Las Posadas
- June: Welcome Packets sent to all Campers, Youth Staff and Adult Volunteers
- July 10 - 18: Camp Session 1
- August 2 - 8: Camp Session 2
- TBD: Post-camp Staff Reflection Meeting
Contacts & Information
Would you like to send a camper mail at Camp, you may do so at:
Marin 4-H Camp
805 Las Posadas Rd.
Angwin, CA 94508