Summer Camp (July)
Designed for youth ages 9-14 years old, led by teenage staff and 4-H adult chaperones.
4-H Camp is a fun filled week in the Las Posadas State Forest. Campers enjoy nature activities of all kinds including hikes, nature studies, outdoor cooking, botanical drawing, nature crafts and campfires.
4-H camp is a beloved tradition for many. It's no accident that our campers rave about 4-H camp and come back year after year!
Summer Camp: July 14-20, 2019
CAMP IS SOLD OUT
Youth Camper registration for 2019 were open on April 1, 2019 at 7:00am and are sold out. The waiting list is already full.
To be notified of upcoming deadlines or activities, please subscribe at https://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=27118
- Campers (Non 4-H Members) - $275
- Campers (Current 4-H Club Members) - $221
- Campers (Non 4-H Members bringing 3 or more members of the same family) - $240 per person
- Campers (Current 4-H Club Members bringing 3 or more members from the same family) - $186 per person
- All - $35 for Camp Sweatshirt (optional)
- All fees include an 8x10 color camp picture and a T-shirt.
Please make checks payable to “Marin County 4-H Camp”
*Camp is a sensory rich environment with a mix of structured and unstructured time. If you have any concerns about your child’s needs in this type of setting, please contact us at Marin4HCamp@gmail.com. We want to ensure your child has a successful and positive experience at camp.
Dates to Remember
- Youth Staff Training Meetings - 3rd Wednesday of the Month @ 7:00 PM
- October 31 2018: Youth Staff Applications open
- November 14 2018: Youth Staff Application and Fees Due
- February 1 2019: Adult Staff Applications open
- February 15 2019: Adult Staff Applications and Fees Due
- March 15 2019: Adult Enrollment Processes (Fingerprints and Online Courses must be complete)
- April 1 2019: 4-H Summer Camp Applications open @ 7:00 AM
- April 12 2019: Last day to receive full refund of Youth Staff fees for cancellation.
- April 13 2019: Environmental Science Institute for Las Posadas Teen Staffers and Adult Volunteers
- April 26 - 29, 2019: Youth Staff and Adult Training Weekend, Las Posadas
- May 2019: Camper Applications and Fees Due
- June 2019: Welcome Packets sent to all Campers, Youth Staff and Adult Volunteers
- July 14 - 20 2019: Camp Session
- August 14 2019: Post-camp Staff Reflection Meeting
Contacts & Information
Should you have a camper at Las Posadas and would like to send them mail, you may do so at:
Marin 4-H Camp
805 Las Posadas Rd.
Angwin, CA 94508