Contact 4-H Office
4-H Office Address and Directions
Marin County 4-H Youth Development Office
1682 Novato Boulevard, Suite 150-B
Novato, CA 94947
- General 4-H Questions and Email (Front Desk).
- Collect monthly bank statements & send statements to 4-H Club treasurers.
- 4hOnline enrollment; review & approve enrollments; check eXtension course completion; track Live Scan; cross-club forms.
- Facility use agreements & certificates of insurance.
- 4-H event support.
- Spanish language translations.
Linnea (PeeBee) van den Toorn
Title: 4-H Community Education Specialist
Phone: (415) 473-2641
- Oversee and manage the 4-H program: Council, clubs, camp, & events. Ensure compliance with policy.
- Coordinate 4-H volunteers and offer training on needed content.
- Support chartering new clubs.
- Respond to 4-H policy inquiries
- First tier support to resolve conflict.
- Convene the 4-H Expansion and Review Committee.
- 4-H liaison to schools, organizations, youth agencies, Farm Bureau, and fairs.
- Monitor 4-H enrollment.
- Review and approve 4-H Club budgets and fundraising forms.
- Prepare and send the monthly 4-H newsletter.
- Supervise 4-H staff.
- Provide academic leadership to 4-H Clubs, camps, and other 4-H programs.
- Provide educational resources and training to 4-H volunteers.
- Ensure compliance with 4-H policies; third tier support to resolve conflict.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate 4-H programs.
- Conduct evaluation of 4-H programs.
- Develop curriculum.
- Conduct applied research on scientific literacy, learning in out-of-school time, positive youth development, and diversity and inclusion.
- Extend 4-H research to youth agencies and other clientele.
- Act as a liaison to the National and State 4-H Offices.
- Represent 4-H on county coalitions, boards, or collaboratives.