Science-based solutions for Marin's communities, farms, and environment
Our mission is to sustain a vital agriculture, environment, and community in Marin County by providing University of California research-based information in agriculture, natural resource management, healthy living, and youth development. We consult with individuals and organizations, publish newsletters, produce information for mass media, and conduct seminars and workshops.
We thank you for your patience in contributing to the broader community effort to safeguard everyone’s health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As we continue reopening, including office visits and in person programs, we thank you for helping to continue to follow required precautions.
VISITING THE OFFICE
- The front door is open.
- Masks are recommended, but not required when inside the office.
- We have compiled additional COVID-19 resources for you and Marin Communities.
- For information about COVID-19 precautions and orders, access the Marin County Public Health website.
- For local information on Marin’s Community Transmission rating: CDC Covid Data Tracker.
ALTERNATIVES TO VISITING THE OFFICE
- Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 4-H: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master Gardeners: HelpDesk@marinmg.org
- Email the specific staff member you want to reach
- Office: (415) 473-4204
- 4-H: (415) 473-4207
- Master Gardeners: (415) 473-4204
|UC Cooperative Extension, Marin
1682 Novato Boulevard, Suite 150-B
Novato, CA 94947
|Phone: (415) 473-4204
4-H Desk: (415) 473-4207
Fax: (415) 473-4209
Director: David J Lewis
|Introduction to Raising Mangalitsa Pigs||3/29/2023|
|Katahdin Sheep: A Versatile Breed for Pasture and Silvopasture||4/3/2023|
|California Native Plants: An Introduction||4/4/2023|
|Basic Pruning at the Elders' Garden in San Anselmo||4/8/2023|
|Growing Tomatoes in Marin County||4/8/2023|