Marin County 4-H Summer & Teen Camps
Summer Camp: July 14 - 21, 2018
Adult Staff / Chaperone Applications
Applicants should carefully read the instructions here 2018 Adult Application Instructions for applying to be an adult volunteer at camp. The link to the online application portion may be found here: http://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=22640
Camper registration closed - camp full
If interested in being notified when 2019 camp applications are open, please fill out an interest form here: https://bit.ly/2Hf3HgI
- $240 (includes an 8x10 color camp picture and a T-shirt)
- $205.00 for the 3rd and more members of the same family
- $35 for Camp Sweatshirt (optional)
- Check payable to “Marin Co. 4-H Camp”
- No refunds after June 15, 2018
When we receive your completed camp registration, fees, and enrollment in 4honline, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Your official camper information packet with more details and driving directions will be sent (after June 5th) to the physical mailing address you provide.
*Camp is a sensory rich environment with a mix of structured and unstructured time. If you have any concerns about your child’s needs in this type of setting, please contact us at Marin4HCamp@gmail.com. We want to ensure your child has a successful and positive experience at camp.
Designed for youth ages 9-14 years old, led by Teen Youth Staff Counselors and 4-H Adult Leaders.
4-H Camp is a fun filled week in the Las Posadas State Forest. Campers enjoy nature activities of all kinds including hikes, nature studies, outdoor cooking, botanical drawing, nature crafts and campfires.
4-H camp is a beloved tradition for many. It's no accident that our campers rave about 4-H camp and come back year after year!
Dates to Remember
- Youth Staff Training Meetings - 3rd Wednesday of the Month, 6:30PM
- October 20, 2017: Youth Staff Applications open.
- November 15, 2017: Youth Staff Application and Fees Due
- January 1, 2018: Adult Staff Applications open.
- February 16, 2018: Adult Staff Applications and Fees Due
- April 2, 2018: 4-H Summer Camp Applications open.
- April 13, 2018: Last day to receive full refund of Youth Staff fees for cancellation.
- April 27 - April 29, 2018: Youth Staff and Adult Training Weekend, Las Posadas
- May 1, 2018: Camper Applications and Fees Due
- June, 2018: Welcome Packets sent to all Campers, Youth Staff and Adult Volunteers
- June 15, 2018: Last day to receive full refund of Camper fees for cancellation.
Contacts & Information
Should you have a camper at Las Posadas and would like to send them mail, you may do so at:
Marin 4-H Camp
805 Las Posadas Rd.
Angwin, CA 94508