Marin County 4-H Club
Read about how the new club is organized (Unified Marin County 4-H Club and Volunteer Management Organization): Marin County 4-H Club Operating Procedures final 11.7.2022
Enrolling in 4-H
- Look at the Marin County 4-H Club Project Catalog & 2023 Winter Supplement and select the various project you would like to do.
- Parents/guardians register their child for 4-H projects, pay the $75 4-H enrollment fee, and any additional project supplemental fees at http://ucanr.edu/marinpay
- Parents/guardians submit 4-H youth member enrollment online at https://ca.4honline.com.
- Parents/guardians communicate with 4-H project leader(s). Either email them or wait to be contacted and reminded about meeting dates, times, and locations.
- Add the Marin County 4-H Club general meetings on your calendar held at the UCCE Marin office, 1682 Novato Blvd, 2nd Floor Conference Room, Novato.
- October 18, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- [postponed to] Monday, January 23, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- March 7, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- [postponed to] May 3, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Consider your strengths and expertise.
What 4-H project area can you organize a sequence of 6 or more hours of meetings, field trips, guest speakers, and related activities to help youth deepen their knowledge and skills?
- Contact the Marin County 4-H Program Coordinator to discuss your role.
- Complete the interest survey at http://ucanr.edu/marinvolunteer.
Adult Volunteer Initial Appointment Process 2022-2023
Adult Volunteer Re-Appointment Process 2022-2023